By staging an offshore event or ‘business conference’, you will achieve client retention and loyalty.
Informative and educational conferences demonstrate to your customers that you are being proactive in assisting them to achieve the best results possible within the current market place.
Benefits of executing a conference for your clients:-
- Increased loyalty with your customers
- Increased advertising spend
- Increase their overall revenue
- Build personable relationships with clients and sales executives
- Secure longevity with clients
- Educate & increase performance of sales executives
- Become competitive providing complete solutions
- Build a planning strategy with each client providing large incentives
- Differentiate from competitors
- Establish brand values
- Create brand recognition
How it works
Business conferences are a 3 to 4 day event at a strategic / exciting location where your clients are treated to an array of business speakers that will demonstrate the principles of being successful in today’s economic climate.
These conferences allow you to build strong relationships with your clients and in turn grow your revenue. Taking your clients away from the day to day running atmosphere of their businesses enables you to help them work on their businesses and not in their businesses.
A true Client Relationship Management investment!
inXcess featured at PANPA Future Forum 2011
inXcess participated in the Australia’s biggest newspaper conference for 2011 bringing together industry delegates and members of the Newspaper Publishes Association for 2 days.
Our Director, Cheryl Newsom, conducted a Master Class on Sales and Marketing to the delegates. Cheryl’s presentation consisted of delivering soft-selling skills that deliver hard-core results, focusing on techniques to enhance client relationships, build pipelines and deliver and grow key accounts. Cheryl, got the workshop thinking and generating concepts that entice the publication back to the local community.